'No More Unclear Check Engine Lights'
Have you ever gone to an auto repair shop for an oil change, only to have the mechanic say you need a new transmission? Or has the mysterious “check engine” light come on, and the next thing you know the mechanic has a list of expensive engine parts that need replacing? Unfortunately, mechanics know taking advantage of people is easy, given their lack of knowledge about car maintenance needs.
EVERY car built between 1996 and 2018 is required to have this port.
This new device will instantly diagnose your car’s problems for you and translate them into simple, easy-to-understand terms – and much more! Meaning, the next time a mechanic is trying to pull one over on you, you can call them on it!
BEST PART: If and when that ‘Check Engine Light’ comes on, Smart Car Doctor tells you exactly what’s causing it in a way anyone can understand! No more looking up codes or taking it to the dreaded auto shop only to be given a list of unnecessary repairs – never again!
You can also turn off the check engine light right from the Smart Car Doctor app if the problem is not serious or if you want to see if it will reoccur. How cool is that?!
HOW TO USE THE SMART CAR DOCTOR
- Plug the Smart Car Doctor into the port of your car. (Works with all cars between 1996-2018)
- Connect the Smart Car Doctor with Bluetooth/WiFi to your Smartphone. (Follow the step-by-step instructions)
- Download and open the app on your phone.
- Start the engine on and explore the app.
- Instantly see what is wrong or potentially wrong with your car.