- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- A 12-month and U. S. customer service team provides you with peace of mind and great service
- Anti-dropping sensors prevent dangerous drop-offs
The iLife V3s Pro looks remarkably similar to its sibling, the iLife V5s Pro, though it swaps out the gold plastic cover for a white one with white and black bumpers around the sides. At 3 inches high, the slightly raised lip on the front of the vac keeps the V3s Pro from venturing to locations where it might get stuck. Two, three-spoke brushes that spin when the vacuum is running sit on either side, near the front of the device, loosening debris and guiding it toward the robot’s gullet. As with other iLife robot vacuums, the V3s Pro lacks a spinning roller brush, opting for a 3-inch suction opening that funnels debris directly into the dustbin. The lunchbox-like dustbin, complete with a bright yellow handle, sits in the center of the vac, beneath the white cover.
While the absence of a roller brush certainly makes cleaning and maintaining the bot much easier, we did notice that the V3s Pro struggled to pick up larger debris on a low-pile carpet. Robot vacuums equipped with a roller brush, such as the Shark Ion R85 — our favorite overall robot vac — did a better job.