When your shampoo
(or any hair care product) is infused with keratin
oil, you reap benefits
that nourish and condition the hair. This helps it look shiny and smooth. It also helps to fight frizz, tame flyaways, and protect against heat damage caused by styling tools like a straightening iron or blow dryer.
- Keratin Safe Formula: This is a sodium chloride or salt free formula that helps to protect your keratin treatment service. These high dollar services need to be cared for in a specific way and require keratin proteins to rebuild the structure. This is a smoothing and hydrating shampoo that gently cleanses your hair and adds valuable nutrients and moisture to keep your hair looking its best.
- Smoothing and Straightening Shampoo: This smoothing shampoo is specifically formulated for people that straighten their hair. If you flat iron or blow dry your hair regularly then you need extra moisture and hydration to keep up with your styling. This shampoo helps to reduce the amount of time it takes to smooth your hair in the morning all while keeping it nourished.
- Heat Protectant for All Hair Types: Brazilian Keratin Shampoo is pH balanced to help protect your hair and helps to seal down your cuticle, protecting your hair color and keeping in vital nutrients. With a healthy cuticle layer you are able to avoid excessive heat damage and protect your damaged, fragile or over-processed hair types.
- Adds Shine and Body: This keratin conditioning shampoo formula removes build up and product from your hair allowing you to achieve maximum volume and body. By sealing the cuticle down the hair become reflective and increases shine immensely.
- High Quality Ingredients: This shampoo use high quality ingredients and are manufactured to the highest standards. This product is safe and gentle enough for daily use and is ideal for men or women.
Ingredient: Natural ginger, ginseng extract
NET WT: 200ml
Ingredient: Brazilian Keratin and ginger extracts
Item Type: Hair & Scalp Treatment
Effect 1: For Hair Care
Effect 2: Hair Damaged Repair
Effect 3: Instant shiny hair,smooth hair silk
Effect 4: Improve hair loss
Effect 5: Prevent split ends
Effect 6: Hair & scalp treatment
Effect 7: Treatment for hair
Effect 8: Hair products
Effect 9: Repair Prevent Hair Thinning Loss
Effect 10: shampoo woman
What is Keratin?
The technical keratin definition is that it is an insoluble protein found in the epidermal tissues of vertebrae.[*] Keratin comes from the Greek word meaning horn (fun fact: keratin is found in other outer tissues, like a rhino’s horn, sheep’s horn, as well as various feathers, beaks, and claws).[*] These keratin proteins are tough and fibrous; that’s because they form the structural framework of the cells that line the surfaces of organs, canals, and cavities (these are called epithelial cells).[*] By the way, keratinization is the process in which cells from under the skin convert into hair and nails.
How Does Keratin Benefit The Hair?
In order to give hair a smooth and frizz-free finish, keratin tames the cells that comprise the hair cuticle and is absorbed for its gleaming effects to show through. By repairing the structure of the strand and fixing the lack of protein in the hair, it makes the make thick and smooth.
Health Benefits of Keratin: Wound Healing
Besides giving strength and structure to your hair, nail, and skin, keratin also can act as an aid to healing wounds. It has been found to help aid healing in superficial cuts, surgical wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, as well as skin grafts.[*] It does this by helping to stimulate cell growth and getting healthy cells to the affected area
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance, we are here for you