- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Brand Name: worbright
Application: for Aluminum material welding
Melting Point: about 300℃
Material: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy
Diameter: 1.6mm, 2mm
Model Number: 0255F
Flux Content: 30%
Product: Aluminium Flux Cored Weld Wire Rods
Diameter: 1.6mm, 2mm
Applications: for Aluminum material welding
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We are here for you