- Ginseng Soap - The best work of skin care
- Weight : 100g (including moisture)
- We use the extract from black ginseng that went through 9 times of steaming and drying process.
- Expiry date : 3 years from manufacturing date. 12 months after opening.
- Ingredients : Purified Water, Glycerine(99.7% Food Grade),Sodium Laurate(From Palm). Sodium Myristate(From Palm), Sodium Palmitate(From Palm), Sodium Stearate(From Palm), Sucrose, Sorbitol, Lauryl Glucoside(From Palm), Black Ginseng Extract, Asiaticoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aloe Vera Exract, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces Ferment Extract, Fragrance
- After using it The skin is not dry. skin cells to block the white scurf or have very little .
- Vitamins are absorbed into the skin while bathing. And a mixture of cells that wear out completely.
- Thoroughly cleansed. Recipe white images.
- Contains expensive chinese herbs-Ginseng,have nice effect to whiten,remove wrinkle
The term ginseng covers Asian, Chinese or Korean ginseng, botanical name Panax ginseng, and American ginseng, or Panax quinquefolius. Siberian ginseng, Eleutherococcus senticosus, is a different plant, lacking ginsenosides, the purported medicinal ingredient in Panax. University of Maryland Medical Center and Mayo Clinic researchers cite clinical studies demonstrating that Asian ginseng improves immune function and resistance to infection. A 2009 Mayo Clinic report recommends thorough skin cleansing with antiseptics and high-quality soap in acne care. Traditional herbalists and modern soap makers combine these benefits.
Mayo Clinic physicians report several research studies indicating that ginseng can boost your immune system. Patients with acute bronchitis experienced improved antibiotic effectiveness when treatment was accompanied by ginseng. A study reported by University of Maryland researchers showed that a group of people given flu vaccine and ginseng had 2/3 fewer flu cases than one given vaccine alone. Studies such as these are consistent with traditional views that ginseng boosts the body’s defenses and support including ginseng in soaps to treat acne.
Traditional Asian medical practitioners ascribe many healing and curative properties to ginseng. Among them are acne scar healing, general skin care and soothing of skin irritation, wrinkle prevention, wound healing, relief of herpes outbreaks, anti-inflammatory properties, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-infective abilities. Taken together, these purported benefits of ginseng support including it in soaps to treat acne.
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance, we are here for you